Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. Cookies are set by:
- The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
|Universal Analytics (Google)||_ga
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website and WordPress blog. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Read Google's overview of privacy and safeguarding data
|Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.
An advertising cookie used by Google Doubleclick.
|These cookies are provided by our third-party online chat support provider LiveChat Inc.
All of these cookies are necessary to enable us to offer live chat support functionality on our website.
Some of these cookies use analytical data to determine how and when to display the Live Chat pop-up box to you, the user.
|Microsoft Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking (UET)||_uetsid||Unclassified|
|Hotjar||_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar cookie. This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels.|
|Bing.com MUID||MUID||Used widely by Microsoft as a unique user ID. The cookie enables user tracking by synchronising the ID across many Microsoft domains.|
|Bathroom Supastore uses Magento to provide its web store and allow customers to place orders. This cookie used to handle user sessions during visits.|
|MailChimp||AVESTA_ENVIRONMENT||The cookie is set when the user subscribes to an email service from MailChimp.|
|Yieldlab.net||id||Yieldlab is a supply side platform and solution for private marketplaces within Europe’s publishing industry. Cookie information.|
|Rubicon Project is an online advertising technology firm that buys and sells advertising. Cookie information.|
|This cookie is used for re-targeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution of online adverts.
The sess cookie contains a single non-unique value: "1". It is used by the Platform to test whether a browser is configured to accept cookies from AppNexus remarketing.
|Used to track and report information to Google analytics service. It is used for marketing retargeting campaigns.|
|Google.com||NID||Google set a number of cookies on any page that includes Google Calendar and Maps. While we have no control over the cookies set by Google, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behaviour of Google Calendar and Maps users, as well as information about which calendar you are viewing, and which tab you are currently on.|
|Traces the user to offer customised advertising of interest to the user on Facebook
This cookie tracks when cookies were updated on the browser, in order to limit the number of calls to the server-side cookie store.
This cookie stores an ID for the applicable PubMatic data center that is used to display an advertisement in the user’s browser.
|Indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
Indicates whether the subscribe bar is disabled or not.